Ottieni un Profilo avanzato
Le modifiche non verranno salvate fino a quando non ti registri per ottenere un Profilo avanzato in abbonamento.
Ho presentato la mia candidatura online. La procedura ha richiesto 5 settimane. Ho sostenuto un colloquio presso Be Interactive (Melbourne (Australia)) a dicembre 2019.
Many things were off.
1) Received an email saying they tried to call me but I hadn't responded, but they had never called.
2) Told me I would be interviewing with the managing director, which I didn't.
3) First round face-to-face interview lasted five minutes, which was a complete waste of time. This could have been done on the phone, and there had already been an initial pre-screening before this.
4) They also asked me to bring in a physical copy of my resume, despite already receiving an electronic copy. This resume was not used as a reference point during the interview.
5) While waiting to be interviewed, overheard director making unpleasant comments about a previous interviewee's responses. This seemed inconsistent with their company values. If there is that much inconsistency that high in the organisation, it is likely it would get worse towards the bottom.
6) Position was unpaid but this isn't right according to Fair Work Australia, as the responsibilities given are consistent with employment. There was an offer of being given a paid position after the internship but that seems a way to extract the most value out of each person before repeating the entire process again with another person. The responsibilities seemed like grunt-work mainly. From the short exchange that was had it sounded like a lot of their processes are inefficient.
Domande poste durante i colloqui